Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Welcome to Evelyn's Closet

Thanks for stopping by. I am a Stay at home Mom of 2 beautiful kids, and wife to a handsome pilot. We live in Summerville, SC.

I have as far back as I can remember been a fan of creating things, and last spring I decided to take on crafting as a business. I am often home alone with my kiddos as my husband is away on work trips and I needed something to fill the blanks when the kids are asleep. It all started with Custom Bows as I was expecting my 2nd child at the time and found that she was a girl. I added in Custom Tutus and Felt hair Clips. Now I am adding in custom girls clothes as well as Embroidery. The name Evelyn's Closet is after my beautiful baby girl.

Enjoy and pass me along if you know of someone who might be interested in my creations!

www.evelynscloset.blogspot.com
courtiebeth21@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment